Ingredients:1 CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ K-cup®/Pod1 and 1/2 cups heavy cream2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup1/2 – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice1 – 2 cinnamon sticksDirections: Make CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ as directed. In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together heavy cream, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Add cinnamon sticks and increase heat to medium-high. Bring to boil, whisking occasionally for 1 minute, then remove from heat and let creamer cool in pan 5 minutes before adding to CUP-O Protein. Add Stevia or Pure Cane sugar to your coffee if you like it a little sweet. If you’re feeling fancy, add whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. (Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 1 week.) Shake well before using.
News & Articles
- 5 Reasons CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion Pods Help Athletic PerformanceApril 17, 2018 - 12:57 am
- CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ Now Available at Gelson’sApril 17, 2018 - 12:37 am
- WHY BASEBALL PLAYERS CHOOSE CUP-O PROTEIN COFFEE INFUSION PODSMarch 31, 2018 - 4:11 pm
- Beauty Coffee? Fitness Coffee? Diet Coffee? Whatever you want to call it, we call it CUP-O Protein.March 30, 2018 - 5:30 pm
- In Your 50’sFebruary 17, 2018 - 4:00 am
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.