Ingredients:4 cups coffee ice cream1/2 cup CUP-O Coffee Protein Infusion™1/2 cup Irish cream1/3 cup Irish #whiskey1/2 cup milkPlace all ingredients in a blender then blend on high until smooth. If you prefer a thicker milkshake, simply add more #icecream or cut back on the coffee and milk. For best results, make the coffee in advance and chill and use either room temperature or cold. Pour milkshake into glasses and top with cinnamon whipped cream. (Recipe below.)Cinnamon Whipped Cream1/2 cup heavy cream2 tablespoons sugar1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamonAdd cream and sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer or use a mixing bowl and a hand mixer. Whip on high speed until it thickens a bit, then add ground cinnamon and continue whipping until thick. Soft peaks should form when it’s done. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary while mixing. Use right away or make up to two hours in advance and keep refrigerated.
Here is a scrumptious and EASY #recipe for Iced Coffee infused with 8 grams Protein to cool you down and pep you up!
- Pack a glass full of ice cubes
- Fill the glass two-thirds full with CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™
- Add a healthy splash of half-and-half
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (can use Stevia instead for #lowcarb version)
- Stir to combine
Instructions:1) Prepare a CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ according to package instructions2) Stir in fat-free creamer and 1 packet stevia3) Drizzle chocolate syrup and caramel sauce on the inside sides of a tall glass. Add ice.4) Pour coffee over the ice.Top with a few squirts of whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans. Voila!
- 6 oz hot, freshly brewed CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™
- 1 tsp Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 oz Irish whiskey
- 1 oz Bailey’s
- Fresh whipped cream
- Fill the mug about 3/4 full with CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™.
- Add sweetener: Add the granulated and brown sugars and stir until fully dissolved.
- Add Bailey’s and Irish whiskey and stir.
- Top with whipped cream
Ingredients:1 CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ K-cup®/Pod1 and 1/2 cups heavy cream2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup1/2 – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice1 – 2 cinnamon sticksDirections: Make CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ as directed. In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together heavy cream, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Add cinnamon sticks and increase heat to medium-high. Bring to boil, whisking occasionally for 1 minute, then remove from heat and let creamer cool in pan 5 minutes before adding to CUP-O Protein. Add Stevia or Pure Cane sugar to your coffee if you like it a little sweet. If you’re feeling fancy, add whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. (Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 1 week.) Shake well before using.
News & Articles
- 5 Reasons CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion Pods Help Athletic PerformanceApril 17, 2018 - 12:57 am
- CUP-O Protein Coffee Infusion™ Now Available at Gelson’sApril 17, 2018 - 12:37 am
- WHY BASEBALL PLAYERS CHOOSE CUP-O PROTEIN COFFEE INFUSION PODSMarch 31, 2018 - 4:11 pm
- Beauty Coffee? Fitness Coffee? Diet Coffee? Whatever you want to call it, we call it CUP-O Protein.March 30, 2018 - 5:30 pm
- In Your 50’sFebruary 17, 2018 - 4:00 am
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.